General Exam Instructions
- Bring your insurance ID cards for primary and secondary insurances.
- Bring photo ID with you to your appointment.
- You must have prescription from your physician. Your exam cannot be performed without it.
- You can bring a CD of your favorite music to listen to during your MRI exam.
- If co-payment is due, it must be paid upon your arrival.
- Cash, credit card or check is an acceptable form of payment.
MRI Patient Instructions:
- An MRI may not be performed if you have a cardiac pacemaker, cerebral aneurysm clips, or a hearing implant.
- If you ever had metal fragments in your eye(s) or you are/were a sheet metal worker, you may need a skull X-Ray prior to your MRI exam.
- If you are pregnant, or think you may be pregnant please notify the staff.
Save Time! Fill Out Your Forms Online
Should you have additional questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our office at (516) 216-5341.