General Exam Instructions
- Bring your insurance ID cards for primary and secondary insurances.
- Bring photo ID with you to your appointment.
- You must have prescription from your physician. Your exam cannot be performed without it.
- You can bring a CD of your favorite music to listen to during your MRI exam.
- If co-payment is due, it must be paid upon your arrival.
- Cash, credit card or check is an acceptable form of payment.
Pediatric and Adult MRI with Sedation Instructions:
- Fasting will be required prior to the MRI exam. Fasting requirements vary by age range. Specific instructions will be provided when your exam is scheduled.
- If the patient has a fever or acute cold for more than 7 days, or a significant medical condition, please call our office at 516-216-5341.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
Save Time! Fill Out Your Forms Online.
Secure Internet Services
The anesthesia office will contact you the day before your appointment to review the patient’s history and fasting instructions.
Should you have additional questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our office at (516) 216-5341.